Holy freakin’ hell, Rogue One is so-o-o-o-o good. The attention to detail is staggering; the story is plausible; the CGI work is gorgeous; the characters that were brought back from the dead (or made to look younger) are …. really not that good. I give my review for Rogue One in this episode. And, yes, I’m still going to update widescreen.org and move it to a new server, but coming up with a layout and back engine is proving to be more difficult that I had hoped.
– My review of Rogue One (hint: yes, it’s as good as you’ve been hearing)
– Yes, widescreen.org will be updated. No, I’m not sure what it will look like yet.
– Oppo will release their first UHD BD player
– Other studios might finally be using Disney’s approach to streaming content
– Rogue One dominates Thursday with $29M opening…
– …and continues to crush the competition for the weekend
– Disney crosses $7B in global ticket sales
– Felicity Jones has the contractual option to be in another Star Wars film. Commence speculation!
– Adam Driver thinks that Star Wars VIII shouldn’t have any trailers
– No, Star Wars VIII will not be subtitled Forces of Destiny because that name sucks
– Trailer: Despicable Me 3
– Trailer: Dunkirk
– Tim Miller’s reveal of why he left Deadpool leaves more questions than answers
– Movie censorship group VidAngel told to knock it off
– A behind-the-scenes look at Kobo and the Two Strings
– Teaser: Blade Runner 2049
– That time when Ryan Gosling got punched by Indiana Jones
– Sadly, David Ayer is back to direct Gotham City Sirens
– Patrick Wilson will play the villain in Aquaman
– Trailer: John Wick 2
– Trailer: The LEGO Batman Movie
– The National Film Registry adds its entries for 2016
– Video store will be made and filled with 14,000 Jerry Maguire VHS tapes