Believe it or not, I’ve actually reached show #200! Who would have thought that it’s possible with only five or six listeners! (Okay, maybe seven.) I release this on the day of some big sports thingy that’s going on because – believe it or not – there are many of us who don’t give a rat’s rear end about watching a bunch of millionaires throwing a dead pig on a big grass field.
And this is your annual reminder that referees, players, and coaches DO NOT READ SOCIAL MEDIA DURING THE GAME!
Be kind to the many on social media who couldn’t care less about the sports thing that’s going on today. Watch the game instead of flooding social media about it.
– Watching UHD Blu-rays on your PC has some very idiotic restrictions
– Petition to ask LG to make one more 3D OLED TV for 2018
– La La Land ties the record for more Academy Award nominations
– How do Oscar nominations work?
– Amazon becomes the first streaming service to be nominated for a Best Picture Oscar
– Fantastic Beasts crosses $800M globally
– The Wonder Woman villain is Ares
– Tom Hardy says that Mad Max: The Wasteland is still happening
– WB is looking to acquire the rights to Japanese manga Attack on Titan
– Goosebumps sequel is in the works
– The upcoming, animated Spider-Man movie will focus on Miles Morales, not Peter Parker
– Trailer: Power Rangers
– Trailer: Logan
– Hugh Jackman reveals the official Logan synopsis…
– …and acknowledges that Logan will not be in the same X-Men universe that we know
– Black Panther cast and synopsis revealed
– The official title for Episode 8 is Star Wars: The Last Jedi
– Ben Affleck is no longer directing the solo Batman movie
– Guillermo del Toro is still hoping for Hellboy 3
– Don’t expect to ever see Deep Space Nine or Voyager in HD
– Final Trailer: Beauty and the Beast
– Sir Patrick Stewart’s next role involves … poo (you heard that right)
– Rogue One crosses $1B globally
– A Dog’s Purpose controversy gets a response from its producer
– Independent investigation says that A Dog’s Purpose is cleared of wrongdoing
– The LEGO Batman movie behind-the-scenes (sort of)
– David Ayer expresses regret over Suicide Squad
– Every Which Way But Loose is getting a remake
– Universal dates animated sequels to Minions, The Secret Life of Pets, and Sing
– Chevrolet makes a full-sized LEGO Batmobile